
He cut out pictures of each Skippy Jon Jones book in the catalog and placed them carefully in an envelope. He then proceeded to write a 'check' as you can see above. He wasn't satisfied with his 'checks' hence the X's over his check marks. So he asked Eddie to write a 'check' for him so he could get the books. Eddie wrote a little 'check' on the envelope. Then Jadon asked Eddie to write the following on the outer portion of the envelope: The boy who wants the Skippy Jon Jones books is 5 years old.
Now, would you be able to resist? Of course, I broke down and got the books for him by writing a real check. All I can say is I hope he continues his love for books and reading throughout his life.
4 comments:
Haha This makes me laugh A LOT. It's totally classic...How could you resist? P.s. I am getting the pics from the temple together right now. I am sorry it has taken me so long! Love you and miss you
He is so funny and smart! Don't you just love his determination! Sounds like an attorney in the making.
That is so cute!! It is amazing how their little minds work.
Hey Emily,
I don't know of anyone hiring off hand, but I know of a lot of great Dentists and Surgeons that are good Dr's...whether or not they are good to work for is another story. If you want some names of places to apply then I can help out there. Just let me know! :o)
Post a Comment