
My Gramma is the cutest sister missionary. She wore her name tag all weekend and went to bed early and everything!

It was so neat to see my aunt, uncle and cousin sealed together as a family for time and eternity. I couldn't help but be grateful for the blessings of the Temple...

I loved that I was able to be there with my Mom and sister...

I thought of forgiveness while I was in the Temple. It seems to be a theme that runs in our family. And while it doesn't always come easily from one to another, it comes freely from the Lord through the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ so long as we choose to repent and come again unto Him.

It was so fun to see my extended family and spend time with them. I love you guys!!
4 comments:
We love you too!! I must say that that trip is one of my most favorites as of yet....We should do more girls trips more often!
so fun. isn't family the best...???
Can I just steal this entire post and put it on my blog instead? I haven't even gotten around to the trip yet and it was forever ago!!
Emily...great post. We were sooo glad that everyone was able to share the special experience with us on such short notice!! You guys are welcome anytime you want to vist...but we need to return the favor first!
Post a Comment