Thursday, June 12, 2008

When I Grow Up

Lately Jadon has been pondering what he will be when he grows up. Just about every other day he comes up with something different and here are a few of our favorite responses...

"I'm going to be a judge like Judge Judy when I grow up and tell people if they have to go to jail."

"Mom, when I grow grow up I want to be a triathlete because I already know how to swim and I know how to ride my bike and I can run."

"After I'm a triathlete I'm going to be a mailman so I can always give Papa his mail for him."

"When I grow up I'm going to be an astronaut and Daddy's going to be a dentist and we're going to work hard."

"After I'm done with Pre-K, I'm going to go to car dealer school so I can learn all about car dealerships and then I'm going to set you up with a Corvette." Yes, he really said that word for word!

And to top it off, he came out just this morning in what he wants to look like when he grows up. Yeah, we aren't quite sure either. I can only think of one word: blackmail.


10 comments:

Jen said...

That Jadon cracks me up! These are most definitely good pictures to store away for future persuasion opportunities. I heard you guys moved out of the ward. I hope we can still stay in touch. I am hoping you are still in for the Mud Run in October. I am still contemplating the sprint in August. Are you signed up for it?

Melody's Voice said...

Oh My! That is too funny! What a cutie!

Deon said...

That made me laugh so hard!!! I could see Jadon thinking about all of those things and then saying it! You have to save those photos for future use if you don't I WILL HEEHEH We miss you guys Tori asks for Jadon all of the time!

Harper Family said...

Kids are so funny!! I love his comments. You need so save these for him.

Alicia said...

Oh what a cute little Jadon. He's full of the funnest little remarks. "My brother has teeth! And I do too!" We'll miss you guys!

Julie said...

I am so happy that you wrote down those comments. And I think that Jadon looks pretty good in your glasses...pretty good lookin little boy! Yeah the picture definitely does it justice versus a description. Oh I love those boys!!

Melissa said...

Oh I thought he was being Clark Kent with the glasses and the cape! I love the car dealership quote...ask him if he can find a way to set me up with a corvette too! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! I would go to his car dealership to be set up with a corvette!

Sunshine said...

I just love Jadon. What a character!

diane said...

Where did you guys go? I will miss you and your sweet little guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails