This is how behind I am on posting... Last month, Jadon and I celebrated our birthdays. His was the big number 5 and deserves its own post so look for it soon. As for me, I was covering at a property in escrow so I was working most the day while Ed stayed with the boys. He picked me up from work and we went to Arrivederci's. This place serves the best Italian food. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed. Of course, I wasn't. I even splurged on dessert--the most decadent Cannoli ever. Yum. And did I mention I had an uninterrupted conversation with my husband? The evening was fabulous!

9 comments:
Yeah for good Italian food on your birthday. the next time I am in town we should leave the kids with Ed (and Ucre if he is in town) and go to Arrivederci's for a girls night!! I love thier food it is so YUMMY
That sounds fabulous! We miss you !
Happy Happy Birthday to you too! We have to try Arrivederci's soon...that twice you talked about it. Must be good stuff! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Happy birthday to you both!
It sounds yummy! I am looking forward to having fun in the mud this weekend!!
Oops... I forgot to say Happy Birthday!!
Emily-you were hard to find!! But I got to see Julie's blog in the process and the fun pictures from your trip! First of all happy belated birthday!! Second of all I can't believe you have a child in kindergarten!! Your boys are so darling!!! I love you Emily and I am so proud of you and your little family!!-Leann
I just wrote a real good comment and it just disappeared-
I just wanted to make the comment that you look great in all those pictures :)
Post a Comment