Technically I have nine siblings when you include my steps and halfs but I'm closest to my sister and two brothers. What can I say, we grew up together, our first memories include each other and we just love each other. Our personalities are so different yet our mannerisms are very similar. We have so much in common, besides having the same parents, yet we share many traits that could not only be considered opposite but complimentary. I feel the most at home and the most complete as a family when the four of us are together. It's just not the same when someone is missing.

3 comments:
Yeah I think we're pretty tiiieeght too... Man I love you guys!
I love all of you guys too...I have always wished that we lived closer when we were growing up so I could have spent more time with you guys. But, I'm sure it would have just created more resentment because I'd have gotten to sit in the front with your mom :) I absolutley love that I live closer now and can be more a part of your lives!
What a sweet blog!
Post a Comment