I suppose the habit of taking pictures of my kids in trouble started when Jadon was around 7 months old. He was crawling by then and managed to find an opened box of spaghetti on the bottom shelf of the pantry and dumped it out. It's pretty impossible to get upset at a 7 month old for simply exploring his surroundings. In fact, I found it to be worth capturing in a photo. That quickly evolved into grabbing the camera any time the boys were getting into mischief. Recently I decided to document the times when either of them became inconsolable. After all, most things viewed in hind-sight are much more amusing than they seem to be at the time of happening. Perspective would be a good description.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Moods
I suppose the habit of taking pictures of my kids in trouble started when Jadon was around 7 months old. He was crawling by then and managed to find an opened box of spaghetti on the bottom shelf of the pantry and dumped it out. It's pretty impossible to get upset at a 7 month old for simply exploring his surroundings. In fact, I found it to be worth capturing in a photo. That quickly evolved into grabbing the camera any time the boys were getting into mischief. Recently I decided to document the times when either of them became inconsolable. After all, most things viewed in hind-sight are much more amusing than they seem to be at the time of happening. Perspective would be a good description.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jadon absolutely refused to look at me. I love that bottom lip. A true boo-boo face if you ask me. (Ahem, Julie.)
That is too funny! I have had TWO really moody kids today!!! UGH!
Emily! I'm so happy you started a blog, this is awesome! Your kids are too cute, and I love the idea of taking pics when they're grumpy...everything is better in hindsight:)
Holy cow! Zachary has so many teeth!
I love that they are so inconsolable and your first reaction is to take a picture! Such a great idea and perspective on the situation! Love the pictures!
Okay, now I don't feel so guilty about the picture I have of Emily crying so hard she has a snot bubble coming out of one nostril! :)
Ahhh, I think Jadon learns from the best (ummm me). We know what goin on...
Post a Comment