Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Better Half...


I'm not sure why I like this picture of Eddie so much but I think it's one of my favorites. Something about his candid smile and relaxed position. Or maybe I think his hair looks really good here. Who knows. All I know is that I have the best husband. I can't express enough how much he supports me in everything I do, especially all of my crazy new hobbies that require time to practice or participate in. The support and encouragement he gives me is one of the things I love most about him. Another thing I love best about him is how good with kids he is. Not just our kids but all kids. Seriously, the guy would probably make a better Mom than I am. He is so great with the boys and plays such an active role as their father. These are just a few of the countless attributes that keep me falling in love with my husband over and over.

2 comments:

Deon said...

Yeah he is really good with kids. It is kind of funny that both of my kids have kind of clung to him when we are in SD with out Ucre, almost like they say he is a daddy so he can be my stand in! And he is a pretty good brother too.

Melissa said...

Guys who are great with kids are definitely the exception to the rule and there is nothing better. Eddie is fabulous with your kids and we think he's a keeper! Way to go Eddie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails