
Hint: It's not Eddie's stocking.
Who is Craig you ask? I have no clue. He doesn't live here. I have no boy named Craig.
Last year, just before Christmas, we got an unexpected package from one of my grandpas and his wife. Inside were some stockings with names embroidered on them. I thought it was a really nice gesture. Between the two of them {through previous marriages} my grandparents have 15 kids and quite frankly too many grandkids and great-grandkids to count. So I'm guessing that one of the stockings got mixed up...
We had a really good laugh about it last year. Jadon thought it was really funny that he had a stocking with Craig's name on it {whoever Craig is} and he even set it out for Santa to fill. But not without some reassurance that Santa would in fact know that the stocking was really meant for him and not some kid named Craig.

This year we had a good laugh again as we pulled out the stockings. Jadon used it again but without any worries that Santa would be confused. See why HERE. And don't worry, I kept the 'fun' in dysfunctional by putting kids Mucinex in his stocking. He really has been sick lately and that medicine is like kiddie crack. Seriously, Jadon was more excited for his Mucinex than the candy. Can you believe I had to get my ID swiped to buy that stuff?
2 comments:
hahahaha! That is a classic story. Gotta love the gparents!
I've never seen Mucinex for kids! Emily has re-caught her cold and just can't hack the junk out. It's driving me crazy. Off to Walmart to get some kiddie crack! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment