So California passed this law that was activated over the summer. It is now illegal to use your cell phone while driving. Since I can't afford a bluetooth, this might be my next option...
I am seriously laughing out loud right now!! That is so funny, because it's such a good idea! I'm too cheap to buy a bluetooth, so when I do use my phone while driving I'm probably twice as dangerous because I'm looking all around for cops. Stupid safety law.
5 comments:
that is hilarious! I might have to try that one too! ;)
I think I'll give it a try! Thanks for the idea.
Ha ha that's funny! I'm glad you tracked me down, it will be fun to keep in touch with you and your family:)
I am seriously laughing out loud right now!! That is so funny, because it's such a good idea! I'm too cheap to buy a bluetooth, so when I do use my phone while driving I'm probably twice as dangerous because I'm looking all around for cops. Stupid safety law.
That is too funny!
Post a Comment