Thursday, September 4, 2008

Got Tongue?

Is sticking out your tongue in concentration a sign of greatness?



Or is it genetic?



Maybe for Jadon it's a combination of both.



I don't know about you but this 4-year-old is pretty good!

4 comments:

Julie said...

way to go Jadon! This does not suprise me as he has always been very talented and FEARLESS! I can't wait to see him!

Kate said...

I just had to comment. Julie texted me and said I had to check out your posts! ADORABLE. I can't believe that I have never met you...I feel like I know you through Julie, but seriously you have two of the cutest boys EVER! Hopefully one of these days I will get to meet the fam:) By the way this is Kate...Julie's old roomie and close friend. Hope you are doing well!

Melissa said...

Audrey is an expert at sticking out her tongue - so maybe she'll follow in Jadon's footsteps. In fact just tonight she was using the back of her puzzle board as a surf board and she was really good at balancing on it while it tipped back and forth. When we go to the beach Jadon & Zachary are going to have to show her a thing or two!

Deon said...

Too cute!! I love those boys of yours!!! We miss you guys so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails