Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Days of Summer

This post is slightly dated, but at the end of August we had the opportunity to meet up with my aunt Melissa and cousin Audrey from Long Beach, my uncle Jeff from Utah, and my cousin Taylor from Minnesota. It is not often I get to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins, so this trip to Sea World was a real treat!


Jadon and Bert from Sesame Street. Jadon used to love playing some of Bert's games on the computer where he got to sort Bert's bottle caps. Bert must be lovin' Sea World with all the pigeons.


Zachary, future courier or lumberjack. Perhaps he'll win the strongest man contest--just look at that form!


My beautiful cousin Audrey.


Our Zachary, so sweet.


Look carefully and you can see Jadon and Taylor up in the nets.


The view from the airplane ride that Jadon and I went on.


Eddie and I watching (or not watching) the kids play.

It was a perfect way to spend our final days before school started. We all know summer never really ends in San Diego.

2 comments:

Tyson said...

way to rub in that summer never ends in San Diego. Well I say "pooey on that." Yeah that picture of Zach carrying the foam thingy is priceless. I love all the cute pics and I love you!!

Melissa said...

That was so fun to see you guys too. Love the pictures of the kids, especially the one of Zach. He is one tough cookie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails