
The joke when Zachary was born was that he could give a high six, could never flip someone off (not that he'd want to), and hang twelve while surfing. Well, since his surgery he can hang eleven and that's just what he did a few weeks ago. Needless to say, Zachary is a little fish. He loves the beach, the sand, chasing the birds, and especially chasing the waves. That's right, he chases them right into the ocean. He's been dunked pretty good a few times but gets right back up just to do it again. He also loves to do whatever his big brother is doing, including surfing, which is evident in the way he conquered the surfboard. I can already see the sibling rivalry evolving in this competitive little one. Think: Anything you can do, I can do better. Even though Zack got dunked by the waves a few times, he's pretty fearless. Bad thing is he throws an absoulte fit when he has to wear a life jacket. We need to work with him on that one. Thanks again to the "golden uncle" for the pictures and the surfing lessons!
5 comments:
oh my goodness. these pictures are way too cute. I just need to see him now and squeeze his belly!
OK this big kahuna is adorable. I LOVE the photos. I so wish we lived even closer so I could see all these cute moments. Audrey would love to come and play at the beach with the boys one of these days - so let's actually plan something. It was great seeing you guys at SeaWorld - we definitely need to get together more often!
Your boys are too cute!! Jadon is so brave.
Hey Emily-
This is The Big Kahuna speaking...ha ha ha...AnnMarie Summerhays, uh...Davneport now :) I don't have a blog myself (yet...), but I'm happy I just stumbled upon yours through the never-ending web of blogging networks, which is amazing. Anyways, just wanted to share the top 3 reasons I love this post of yours (not in particular order):
#1. Your picture of Jordan. You know how I love bball
#2. Your boys are adorable...and SURFING!! So cool.
#3. The BIG KAHUNA!!!! This definitely brought a smile.
Glad to see you're doing so well. Your little family looks great!
Gosh I love that kid!! He is getting so big!! I can't believe he will be two in no time at all!!
Post a Comment