Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Tri Therefore I Rox

Okay, I'm going to out myself and let the world know I've been training for my first triathlon. In case you're not sure what that entails, it's race where you swim, then you bike, then you run. Sounds a little nuts? It's actually something I have always wanted to do. And as far as I can tell, it might be my new obsession. I love the training because you aren't doing the same thing everyday and sometimes you even get to work out twice! Yes! Actually, I really enjoy this new challenge. For more information about the triathlon I'll be participating in, check out this website: www.sheroxtri.com My race is the one in Tempe, AZ on May 10th. Wish me luck!

SWIM

BIKE

RUN

15 comments:

Norlund Clan said...

I just found your blog. Congrats on the triatholon. It sounds like fun

Alicia said...

How very ambitious! Let us know how it goes! It looks like a lot of fun!

Harper Family said...

I think it is wonderful what your doing!! I've never ventured to do a triathlon, but I can see how it wouldn't be boring to train when your focusing on three different areas. If it would work with your schedule, come swim with us one of these mornings.

deannah said...

Impressive! I can't imagine having the energy to do all that! But that may be my pregnancy talking...Anyway, it sounds like you are quite the active mom these days! Singing, running, swimming, biking. How do you do it all?

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome swimcap! Have fun running, biking, and swimming! I'm glad it's in AZ and you won't have to worry about sharks!

Jen said...

You are an inspiration! Have fun and good luck!

Melissa said...

I'm impressed!! A triathlon is outrageous!! Good luck with all the training. You are amazing with all you do - I don't know how you find the time! How long have you been training for and what is your training schedule like? I'm sure it is busy and exhausting!! You should convince Uncle Greg to come out and do it with you!

Deon said...

Ed told me you were doing this! GOOD LUCK I hope that it is everything that you want it to be and more!! PLEASE post more photos of your cute boys!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you when we come next month!!

Julie said...

You are crazy but it doesn't suprise me at all that you are doing a triatholon. Maybe it's because you are my sister (I wrote it with an accent). haha. But I do want you to tell me when you will do another one so I can do it with you! Love ya!

Fun and Festive said...

Go Emily!!!!

Melody's Voice said...

Go Emily!!!!

Melody's Voice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ccloes said...

Tri's are fun. You go girl... :)

Christin said...

I didn't know you were into that. Good for you! I wish I was interested in things like that, or my body does.

diane said...

How cute is your swimsuit and cap! It doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you look playing the game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails