Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swimming

Cheesy smiles and silly faces, swimming is always fun at the golden uncle's house...






5 comments:

Deon said...

Finally new photos of my cute little guys~ We can't wait to go swimming with you guys when we are in CA.ONLY 20 days~~~

Jen said...

Your boys are so full of personality! I am all for personality, at least that way you know your life will never be dull.

Melissa said...

I LOVE those silly, crazy boys! They are so cute!!! Are you going to your moms for Mother's Day? We'd love to see you and Audrey would love to play with the boys!

Julie said...

Okay that picture of Zachary is so dang cute. He kind of looks like Uncle Jeff! haha. And Jadon is looking way too old. Tell him that his Aunt Julie told him to stop growing up to fast! Love you

Sunshine said...

Hi Emily, I blogstalked you through Jen's blog. Your boys are so cute! Zachary attached himself to Lance yesterday during nursery - he was really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails