Heavens me! It's pretty pathetic that I have to pilfer photos from my sister's blog. (Wow, that was almost an alliteration!) I'm just not a whiz with our camera or scanner yet. Anywho, earlier in the month, my sister Julie was here in SoCal visiting from Salt Lake City. She took some wonderful pictures that she posted on her blog in which I copied and saved to post on mine blog as well. I call it delegating. PS. The following pictures were taken at Chuck E Cheese in honor of my dad's birthday. He's 39...again.

Apparently I'm shameless in stealing photos. I didn't even attempt to take the red-eye out and claim it as my own. So lazy of me.

Blondies. Gotta love 'em. Even indoors, the sun still shines on cool people.

This picture is of Andrew, my brotha from anotha motha (dead serious), my sister, and Jadon. "Uncle" Andrew and Jadon are the best of little buddies. What can I say? They play as if they're cousins or something. So cute!
3 comments:
you guys are all so cute! And I fully support the "double use" of pictures posted on family's blogs! :)
We miss your family! I didn't even get to say goodbye:( Luckily I will be able to keep up with your family on your blog!
Yay I had so much fun with you guys!! I miss you way too much already!! I will call you soon. Love you
P.S. this is Julie
Post a Comment